Mission Statement Read
- Board: 4
- Kinsmen: 4
- Friend: 2
- Members: 14
- Mentee: 6
- Guests: 13
- Patrick: Inventory report.
- Peter: Summary of the year 2022.
- Nasty Santa: Raised $430 for Trans Spectrum of Arizona (Assisted by Ripple).
- Christmas Demos.
- New Year’s Party.
- Mr. Phoenix Leather.
- Elect a New Board:
- President: Peter
- Vice President: Trick
- Treasury: Patrick
- Secretary: Ryan
- Discussion Night Topics:
- Setting of Attention: 32 votes
- Poly Relationships: 22 votes
- How the Boys Impacted My Life: 20 votes
- Body Modification: 22 votes
- Gear Night:
- Date: Saturday, 28th at Anvil.
- Note: Demo night will be held in March.
- Trick with Ripple:
- Ripple aims to conduct more testing and giveaways at PboL events.
- Eric: Artist with the Floating World:
- Location: Expose Studio and Gallery.
- Date & Time: February 25, 2023, from 6 pm to 9 pm.
- Tickets: $15 each.
- Submission Deadline: February 5, 2023.
- Submissions: Art, music, performance, writings. Live performances should be 5 minutes in duration. Fetish formals are encouraged for attendees.
- Sam and Joe:
- Event: After Glow Party.
- Date: March 16, 2023.
- Attractions: Discussion, wedding cake, and cocktails.