PboL July Business Meeting Date: 7/6/2023
Greeting and Mission Statement
- Mission Statement: read by Jonathan
- Question: would you rather have cookies, brownies, cake, or pie?
- Members: 17
- Guests: 9
- Kinsfolk: 4
- Mentees: 5
- Official friend: 4
- President: thank you to everyone who has respected the Sundays and Mondays off.
- Vice President: none
- Treasurer: $141 available, 5 patches, 1 kin patch, 100 new pins from Sarge.
- Secretary: none
- Harm reduction training
- Dog park dissidents
- Monsoon gear night with RipplePhx. Ben and TK were bootblacking, 3-hour rope scene, and impact play.
- Violet wand education workshop with Scotty.
- PboL attended Smash Bros.
- Lambda Presentation (Oscar)
- Discussion Night (7/20) Ideas:
- Etiquette class: 26
- Before care: 10
- Aftercare: 11
- Kink & neurodivergence: 28 (winner). Presented by Lito, Hart, Selene, and Shadow.
- Extended dynamics: 23
- How PboL has impacted your life: 20
- Gear Night (7/29): RipplePhx
- Wax a Bear update, including Color a Bear fundraiser (Jake):
- Color A Bear Dates proposed date: 7/27 (social) – pending depending on details.
- Western boy Run (9/8-10): plan for lodging early!
- Camping: 10/6,7,8th. Schnebly hill road.
- Grit and Glamour fundraiser for the Queer Center, Sat 7/8 8PM to midnight (Jesse or Ryan).
- ALBAC Community get together at NuTowne, Sat 7/15, 9PM.
- MMPL fundraiser Aug 26 (Austin): singlet. Committee formed.
- Southwest decadence: last weekend of July. Tickets are available online and presale ends at 7/17. No tickets sold at the door. TK will share the info in the boys’ chats.
- Violet wand class tomorrow 7/7 led by Scotty.
- July 22nd: Dave and busters Chase and Jai’s going away party.
- July 30th: moving party for Jai and Chase.
- 2nd Wednesday of every month: ABDL events at Bunkhouse 7-9ish.
- Trans focus group for mpox led by Jai.
- ASU is hosting focus groups about mpox – Rocko is heading it up – speak to him if interested.